Wednesday 15 May 2013

What we think of Primark

I usually go into Primark for essentials like pyjamas's, socks & tights, vest tops and cheap, comfy flat shoes I can just throw on. However, whilst I am in there I do often find pieces I really like for the fraction of the price it would be in another store such as Zara or Topshop (2 of my favourite high street stores). But it would have to look to certain standard or be of an acceptable quality for me to actually purchase it as sometimes they can be a bit tacky and just cheap.

Primark

Zara


I asked around for what others thought of the store and here's what some of them said:

"I only go for socks and tights, I hate the atmosphere and the queues" 17 year old female.

"I go into Primark all the time to see if they have anything new. I like that I can get things cheaper in here rather than paying more in another shop for something which looks more or less the same" 18 year old female.

"I don't mind popping in when it isn't too busy. I absolutely hate how cramped it gets in there." 20 year old female.

"I don't go, my wife does all the shopping for me" 35 year old male.

"I only go for cheap work essentials like black trousers, shirts and socks. I'm not keen on the styles and range for men" 21 year old male.

"I like Primark, it's cheap and I always find some really nice things in there" 18 year old female.

"I only go if i'm in the mood to because you literally have to rummage through to find your size sometimes. And I often can't find my size, especially if it's a popular product because it's so cheap they just go flying off the rails as everyone can afford to get it" 20 year old female.

"I go in to shop for all the family. Mainly the kids as they grow so quickly! I'll get my husband a few tops and jeans every now and then and often find good pieces for myself" 32 year old female.


There are mixed reviews, but mostly negative. I will take these comments on board and use them to help me rebrand the store.
Personally, I think it's not about the price or the quality. It's the way you style it.

No comments:

Post a Comment